Monday, September 18, 2017

life story of K. V. Ramana

My life so far...... K. V. Ramana



My Childhood pictures with my sister and bother
Our Village Gollapalli  is  are very nearer to famous 
Kodandarama Temple at Ontimitta in Kadapa District.



 Historic Sidhout fort is just 3 kilometers away from our village.

Hi friends... I was   born into middle class family in Kadapa district Gollapalli village Ontimitta mandal in 1965. We are 4 Brothers and 2 Sisters  Father was a  oil merchat

Gollapalli gangamma Darjipalli Marri Chettu;gollapalli building
Village Gangamma; Famous banyan Tree near Darjipalli                        Old Building in Our village

Kalakata Yellamma

My Mother and my Wife               Our farm land 


Childhood days

Primary Schlooling was done  at Darjipalli school   near by   our villagel till 5th class.
 Visiting  Mango gardens Nuvvulu (Til Oil),  Green Mirchi, cultivation in our farmland   swimming  and  Fishing with Father in   River Penna were favrite things. Ganga Ganga Jatara and Bhogi  festival time  Tenkaya pandelu (Throwing Cocconut to far distance)   were most memorable. Following places i visited  Mrukonda Ashramam near Ontimitta ModinSaheb palli our reatives place Kapileshwar Swamy Konda near Sidhout, Sathapalli my sisters place.  Jafrullah  Balaiah were  nice childhood friends.

After primary school education i went to kadapa for high school education.joined  in 
 C S I high school studied  till   9th class  stay was at  B C  Hostel. Along with Scool  mates  I visited   Palakonda a famous trekking place.   

Shifted  to Hyderabad  in 1980 where i did SSC in famous Keshav Memorial High School we  stayed near RTC X Roads  i had exposure to  Cricket  and Hindi language.  Satish, Raju Prasad were nice friends i am maintasining  their friendship even now.

Came back to Kadapa for Inter  Mediate Studies at Mariapuram St josephs college  where i finished  junior college studies. Vasu,Venkatesh and Uma were nice friends during this period i was college topper.


 http://vilekhari.blogspot.com/2017/09/achievements.html


In 1984  I  joined  Military  and had tough initial  training in MEG Bangalore.
1985 due to cancer After this i had to face lot of troubles in my life.  I visited Singapore in 1985 Horse racing became my passion from 1985. My Father  died inI finished Degree from A.V.College Hyderabad.

My stunt in marketing career; In 1988 i joined  Prizm pharma  as Medial representative worked for some time in Kadapa HQ this is my first Joob in life. later i joined  Max India  Delhi based  pharma company company as a Professional  Service medical representative  and worked for 3 and half years  1992 to 1996 in Nellore HQ.  I took   manager  post and i worked for Uniseal pharma and Yogi pharmacy as Area manager till 1997. from 1997 to year 2000 i was in real estates marketing.

September 4, 1998  Internet giant google.com was launched and inspired me a lot.
was launched.


My entry as  a enterpreneur:



I tried my destiny with many other marketing jobs before putting a fullstop  in 2000 to become a business man. My first Internet venture was  nelloretimes.com  



i registered domain name 28-Sep-2000 this period considered to be rock age of internet in India . I did Lord Balaji Idols business with my friend and this business  gave some money . I faced  health troubles in this year.




Lord Balaji american Diamond studded photo frame

2003 My entry into Media filed;


I applied for news paper licence in Nellore got  title as nelloreone Telugu weekly  in year 2003 I ran the weekly for some time. 
In 2005 i got  English News paper licence  titled Vetuku so became editor for english news paper. In 2006 i Went back to idols business with old friends  this  we got big order from a pharma giant Micro pharma company  Bangalore  to supply Ananda Nilayam idols.

Ananda Nilayam

I began writing Blog from year 2006.

with vilekhari.blogspot.in

 blog 

2009; I began using and reserving twitter handles.
2010   i went to Hyderabad again for a  living.

2011

Consolidation time;
I married  Geetha    life  became very responsile so liivng  became even more costly despite good money i earned. i worked with  press collegues  Narenra, Madhu, Rami reddy. One  marketing collegue joined me in 2011 with him started to collect Document Writers data and  continued to post Web listings to  Blog.
In 2012 i purchased  Digital Camera this tool gave me nice advantage to grow further with nice pictures to my blog.

2013  
I launched Pen Media forum which is an association of Journalists.
Same year purchased laptop and Byke.  Google Adsense account  shifted to my  name.I managed  in Hyderabad  till year 2014.

2014 we 
Shifted to Tirupati in November.

2015
My Sisters Childrens Sai and Lallit Marriages were  held in 2015;
Air conditioner installed at Tirupati home same year. 
in 2015 i had 88 days trip to Hyderabad. 
I had nice  year with 100 google plus activations.


2016


I kept one office in Tirupati to strengthen my marketing activities. as others  helped us so we maintained healthy life in Tirupati in 2016. I posted lot of google reviews in same year and became 8 th level guise for google.


G PLUS VIEWS PRINTS. 100 CLOSINGS. WASHING MACHINE AT HOME.

VETUKU RE LAUNCH 9 ISSUES AND POSTED TO PEOPLE.

SUBMITTED RETURNS TO RNI NEW DICLARATION 
GOLD CHAIN; purchased. BYKE TYRES replaced. 

25 DVDS of famous movies collected. 

CHANGE OF POSTAL DICLARATION
2000 lekhari promotional  LEAFLETS.


PAVAN WORK MAINLY ON RENEWALS.
OWNER LADY DISTURBNCE Bhupal Housing Colony.

FRIENDS GROUP ON WHATSAPP CAN BE UPTO 256.


@ TWITTER AND WHATSAPP.
Gta upgraded to smart phone

2017
G PLUS VERIFICATIONS CONTINUED; GTA EYE OPERATION;
 WASHING MACHINE purchased. 
DE MONETIZATION ISSUE managed. 
VETUKU NEW DECLARATION ISSUE OVER; SMALL SURPLUS IN HYDERABAD
SHIFTed TO NEW HOUSE to middle of tirupati city.
BLOG  ORGANISED FURTHER,  MYNELLORE RE ORGANISED.
SUFFERED FROM HEAT;  PEDALSTAL  FAN purchased; 
Visited  KADAPA AND Chittoor   
Enjoyed more songs this year.  upgraded to  4G POST PAID; 


to see what happend to my life in  2018

Thanyou friends.

kalakata venkata ramana

K.V Ramana
CEO www.lekhari.com
cell 9347107468


1 comment:

digitalindia said...

Hii
Nice Blog
Guys you can visit here to know about
SEO Plan India